Open Access Policy
IJHS publishes articles fully open access (OA), which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium is permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited.
IJHS publishes articles free of charge and is free access for all users around the world.
Benefits of open access for authors, include:
- Academicians, scientists, researchers can read and build on the findings of others without restriction
- New ideas can be dispersed more rapidly and widely, which in turn triggers new research studies; it serves as an impetus for knowledge
- Free access to scientific knowledge, information and data strengthens the basis for transfer (education), development (research) and valorization of knowledge
- Publications are more likely to be indexed in databases and listed in search engines
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- Increased visibility and readership
- Rapid publication
- No spatial constraints